They smile for the camera

Sunday, September 16, 2007
Posted by chelsea

For those of you just dying to see photos of the two little rug rats in my care...

Alkistis will turn four on November 21. She is absolutely adorable, which I'm now certain is a trap to fool you into thinking that she's harmless. Seriously though, she's a handful, but also a delight.
















Little George just turned a year old on September 4th, so he's at the stage where he's walking and teething and getting into everything. He's generally quite happy and a joy to be around.

1 comment:

DoctorVenkman said...

Thanks for leaving me a note! It's so great to hear from you!

I really love hearing about your adventures in Greece! How did you get the job? How long have you been there! :) Tell meMORE, I say, more! ;)