Back in the saddle again

Thursday, May 8, 2008
Posted by chelsea

I was able to go horseback riding today. It was supposed to storm all afternoon, but instead we were graced with partly cloudy skies and beautiful weather. I've never taken my camera with me because I've always been worried about it getting jostled around too much (and there's always the possibility I'll become too distracted taking photos that I fall off the horse and land on my camera...damaging it beyond repair), but this time I took my chances and it was so worth it...

David's horse has a gorgeous blue eye...



Barn kitty!



The woods were lush and green...and with the speckled sunlight coming through it was just perfect!



I feel like this should be a still from some movie...

1 comment:

neila said...

I would love to see more pictures of this!!